Passport to Wellness is back!
Join us at our kickoff event in the MSC Amphitheater on Monday, Sept. 8., 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
What is Wellness USF?
Wellness USF is the collaboration of six different health & wellness departments on campus. We help connect you with professionals who help you adopt a well-balanced lifestyle. The six departments include:
- Campus Recreation
- Counseling Center
- Victim Advocacy & Violence Prevention
- Student Outreach & Support
- Wellness Education
- Student Health Services
What is Passport to Wellness?
Passport to Wellness is a semester-long journey to get you involved with healthy resources on campus. The “passport” includes six stops at the various Wellness USF departments. If you complete the passport activities throughout the semester, you will receive a free t-shirt and be entered to win a free duffle bag and other goodies.
Where can I get a passport?
Grab a passport at the kickoff on Sept. 8 from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. at the MSC Amphitheater. If you cannot make it to the kickoff, you can grab a passport any time throughout the semester at the Campus Recreation Center’s welcome desk.
What are the rules?
- Visit the six Wellness USF departments on campus.
- At each stop, grab the required handout and have your passport marked.
- Once all six are complete, email Andrea Fiedler at email@example.com to collect your free t-shirt.