Happy Friday, Bulls! Have you heard of Cooking with the Dietitians? Once a month registered dietitians from Wellness USF and USF Dining whip up a free healthy meal with six ingredients or less. The meal of the month? Bruschetta Chicken!
Try out this simple recipe, and don’t miss next month’s Cooking with the Dietitians on October 8. The featured recipe will be a feta and spinach scramble!
Serve with a side of whole-grain pasta and vegetables for a well-balanced meal.
Six-Ingredient Bruschetta Chicken
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- 1 can fire roasted diced tomatoes with garlic
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place chicken tenderloins in a baking dish.
- Layer remaining ingredients over the chicken and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with a side of pasta and vegetables or salad.