We can’t wait to see you at our first Greens & Gold Fresh Market this Thursday, Aug. 31! This market provides a place to connect, unwind, and enjoy healthy, local and sustainable products. Here are a few tips to help you at our first event.
- Pay by cash and credit cards. We do not accept dining dollars and meal plans at this time.
- Enjoy fresh produce, crafts and healthy pre-packaged to-go foods.
- Bring your freezer bag so your produce will stay fresh all day.
- Pick up a Greens & Gold Fresh Market paper grocery bag if you plan to buy lots and lots. Look for workers in white fresh market t-shirts and ask for one.
- Enjoy laid-back music and chill between classes.
- Take a survey at our Info Table and get a complimentary Greens & Gold insulated bag. (First 15 visitors).
- Be sure to tell your friends who are not enrolled at USF that parking is pay-by-space. Parking maps are available at the Information Center on LeRoy Collins.
Wanna give us feedback? Tell us at email@example.com
See you there!