Want to add some color and fun to your water in a natural, healthy way? Try these fruit ice cubes!
All you have to do is…
1) Wash your fruit (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, oranges, lemons, limes) or you can even use basil or mint!
2) If it won’t fit in an ice cube slot, chop it into smaller pieces.
3) Place one piece of chopped fruit in each ice cube slot.
4) Fill with filtered water (this will give your drink a cleaner taste when the ice cubes begin to melt).
5) Put in your freezer overnight and voila! Colorful, fancy, and ready to add to your water.