Student Project/Editorial Manager
15-20 hours per week: paid position
We are looking for someone who can:
- Manage the work flow of our marketing projects and production schedules
- Manage scheduling of our editorial calendar that includes content for 3-4 departments
- Work closely with our student social media marketing assistant to ensure accuracy, and content flow
- Update our website and offer suggestions for improvements
- Fill in as content writer when needed
The ideal candidate will be:
- Positive and energetic
- Available in the Summer
- A 3rd year student or higher
- Be able to work most of the year (beyond the academic calendar)
- Organize and maintain job files
- Schedule social media content via a management platform
- Work as a liaison between the client, marketing manager and graphic designer.
- Oversee quality control, including proofing, and review prior to releasing files for production.
- Routing materials to various marketing outlets and social platforms (Myusf, note-a-bull, Instagram, etc.)
- Be able to juggle projects and priorities
- Be familiar with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work at least 3 days per week, preferably 4.
Our initiatives include:
- Success and Wellness Coaching
- Mental Health and Mental Health Literacy
- Wellness Centers (Massage chairs, nap pods, health resources)
- Health Education and Promotion (Paws and Relax, etc.)
- Greens and Gold Fresh Market