Wellness USF has events, free apps and resources to help you finish the semester strong.
This semester hasn’t been easy, so let’s cross the finish line together.
We know we feel motivated when we are confident, feel supported and have an interest in what we’re doing. Wellness USF has resources to help with all of these!
Join Wellness USF study sessions, listen to student-curated playlists, download free mental health apps and attend wellness events!
Join Wellness Events on Instagram Live by following @WellnessUSF.
- April 26th at 1:30pm: Join us on Instagram Live for Grounding exercises with the Center for Student Well-Being and RecWell.
- You’ll learn how to move your body in a way that serves you and how to ground yourself if you’re feeling stressed, anxious or overwhelmed.
- April 28th at 1pm: Attend our Instagram Live for Play Your Stress Away with the Center for Student Well-Being at 1pm!
- Give your brain a break and learn origami before you pick up your textbook.
- April 28th at 4pm: Unwind with a short yoga flow and relaxation stretches with RecWell on Wellness USF Instagram Live!
- April 29th at 7pm: Join the Center for Student Well-Being Peer Health Educators and wellness students for a virtual study session! https://tinyurl.com/StudyWELL2021
- Carve out time to socialize and prep for finals by studying with the Health and Wellness student team on Microsoft Teams on April 29th from 7pm until 9pm!
- Don’t have time to join the live study event? Head to our YouTube channel to study with Wellness USF project manager, Dhanvi as she prepares to tackle finals. You’ll be able to study with her using the Pomodoro method for up to 2 hours!
- Listen to our motivation playlist curated by USF students to stay on track while preparing for finals.
- Ready for a break? We have a mindfulness and relaxation playlist to help your mind unwind during a study break.
- Part of being prepared for exams is having a good night’s sleep. We have created a sleep playlist to help you prepare for your exams while letting your mind rest and recover after a long day of studying.
- Stressed? It happens to all of us. We’ve created a Stress Less playlist to help soothe your mind while tackling the end of the semester.
Free apps to help you feel connected with others while also taking care of yourself
- TAO– Practice mindfulness, experiment with journaling exercises and learn meditation techniques with this free app for all USF students!
- Togetherall– Connect with others anonymously online in a safe environment monitored 24/7 by trained professionals. 100% of USF students who have used Togetherall felt that it helped them better tackle life’s obstacles.
If you want help with time management and organization, consider signing up for Success and Wellness Coaching. Together, you and a coach can co-create a plan for your definition of success.
It’s been a tough year, and it’s okay if it felt like an uphill climb at times. Wellness USF is here to help you feel well and finish the semester strong. Let’s cross the finish line together.